I love you. You made me smile so big and chuckle in the Drs office;) I will for sure show the kids this!!!;) happy valentines my lovely friend and no... We never do miss a beat, do we? Love it and love you;)
What about your Pipe buddy? J.J.. Do they celebrate V Day over there? Have a good one.
ps. read your email on scorpions. Yikes. As if I was not worried enough! The kids loved this! Thanks!!!
This is one of your best blog posts ever. EVER.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love you. You made me smile so big and chuckle in the Drs office;) I will for sure show the kids this!!!;) happy valentines my lovely friend and no... We never do miss a beat, do we? Love it and love you;)
What about your Pipe buddy? J.J.. Do they celebrate V Day over there? Have a good one.
ps. read your email on scorpions. Yikes. As if I was not worried enough! The kids loved this! Thanks!!!
This is one of your best blog posts ever. EVER.
Post a Comment