Love to see the photos, Keren. Don't forget to put up some colour ones for us old-timers - we worked hard to buy our colour TVs way back when and now our old eyes are used to it!
This is so like Turkana District where Nan and I spent 2 years, so long ago. Be safe, and know we're praying for you.
ha ha- I meant where you were in Africa before not Africa. For some reason I was thinking Pakistan when you said Sudan. Weird. Don't I feel silly:) I hope you are doing well.
3 comments:
So far away...
wowza... for some reason I thought it would be a bit more progressed than Africa? How are you?? How is it ? Miss you. Email when you get the chance:)
Love to see the photos, Keren. Don't forget to put up some colour ones for us old-timers - we worked hard to buy our colour TVs way back when and now our old eyes are used to it!
This is so like Turkana District where Nan and I spent 2 years, so long ago. Be safe, and know we're praying for you.
ha ha- I meant where you were in Africa before not Africa. For some reason I was thinking Pakistan when you said Sudan. Weird. Don't I feel silly:) I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment