That is hopeful! I am actually going to do a blog post on this sometime soon. I showed it to Rachel today too. Amazing! You are amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Um, you might be getting a tad of Blog traffic...if people do what I hope they do. Anyway, I believe in educating about this so much, I did a Give Away... SO perhaps you may get higher traffic for a few days. I hope so! We need to see the power of change, bravery and alternatives given:) Love you lots.
The bravery of these young girls to go against their communities and families is amazing. I kept imagining myself in their shoes and wondering if I could have been brave enough when my parents were depending so much on me for their material needs. I hope that these girls were able to get the educations they so desired and able to prove that wealth is better acquired through other means than a dowry. I believe that would be very significant to a permanent change in the mindsets of men, in particular.
3 comments:
That is hopeful! I am actually going to do a blog post on this sometime soon. I showed it to Rachel today too. Amazing!
You are amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Um, you might be getting a tad of Blog traffic...if people do what I hope they do. Anyway, I believe in educating about this so much, I did a Give Away... SO perhaps you may get higher traffic for a few days. I hope so! We need to see the power of change, bravery and alternatives given:)
Love you lots.
The bravery of these young girls to go against their communities and families is amazing. I kept imagining myself in their shoes and wondering if I could have been brave enough when my parents were depending so much on me for their material needs. I hope that these girls were able to get the educations they so desired and able to prove that wealth is better acquired through other means than a dowry. I believe that would be very significant to a permanent change in the mindsets of men, in particular.
Post a Comment