Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The project...

Since getting back from my brother's wedding my focus has been on getting my dissertation finished as the due date draws nigh...very, very nigh.

I told my tutor that I would get my first draft to him by today, August 10th. In retrospect, that was a bit ambitious.

Anyways, after a rather sleepless night, a brief nap at dawn and then a few more hours of frantic edits, my first draft is submitted!


I stumbled out of my room at about 1:30pm exultant and full of joy! According to my housemates I also bore a strange resemblance to a mad scientist.



And now I guess I'd better clean up the post thesis-writing mess...

2 comments:

Kmarie said...

Oh my goodness I love you!!! You always ALWAYS make me laugh!!! And you are so comfortable being you. You do look like a mad scientist with the hair- still pretty though. Maybe some physicist will see this picture and fall madly in love:)
I miss you!! Oh what did you think of my violinist post? I thought you might like it. Just make sure to play the Intermezzo ( Bottom player) When you read it:)

Miss you. Wish I could come help you clean. Believe me my house is worse. It would be way more fun to clean yours:)
Love you.

Rachel Davies said...

I agree. You definitely look like a mad scientist!! ;)