Keren, as we get closer to our trip to Mozambique (in May), I find myself going to your blog more often. I hope I have not developed a stalker mentality - lol! Your blog has been a great comfort to me as we prepare to leave family and friends and begin this new journey. Thank you for being a warm hug thousands of miles away. Mary
4 comments:
Adorable!!!
Dear Keren Louise,
God used your blog to touch my life today...thank you! I am praying for you!
Love, mrs. mack :)
I am glad, Mrs. Mack! Thanks for your prayers, whoever you are :O)
Keren, as we get closer to our trip to Mozambique (in May), I find myself going to your blog more often. I hope I have not developed a stalker mentality - lol! Your blog has been a great comfort to me as we prepare to leave family and friends and begin this new journey. Thank you for being a warm hug thousands of miles away.
Mary
Post a Comment