I just changed my settings so that anyone can comment, spammers excluded (hopefully).
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Keren! I love your blog-its inspiring and full of humor and compassion. Happy belated Birthday!What a great way to start your 26th year;feeding and providing safe water to humanity,creating hygeine fairs,spilling out love and compassion along with practical help......and writing about it so your friends can share some of your amazing life journey.I am more hopeful because of people like you. Love ya and cant wait to see you!
1 comment:
Hey Keren!
I love your blog-its inspiring and full of humor and compassion.
Happy belated Birthday!What a great way to start your 26th year;feeding and providing safe water to humanity,creating hygeine fairs,spilling out love and compassion along with practical help......and writing about it so your friends can share some of your amazing life journey.I am more hopeful because of people like you.
Love ya and cant wait to see you!
Post a Comment